Weekends

When you think of the weekend, you think of the days you are off either from school or from work and usually those are Saturday's and Sundays. 

My work scheduled is a bit different from everyone else. Each week, I'm assigned a different schedule from the previous one. Which means, the days I don't work differ each week. At times this is annoying as I'm unable to make plans with friends but I have lived with it for nearly a year, so it is manageable.

Well, today, a Monday, is definitely my weekend as I won't be working on Tuesday either.

As it was raining today, I didn't bother to leave my home. In fact, I took it to just relax and do nothing...

I arranged a new spot for the flowers I bought yesterday.


Moving it away from this little corner of my room. 


 Hopefully everyone's week had a good start!

7 comments:

  1. Sometimes is good to take a relax-time too.
    Sometimes I really like the rain (is so romantic and melancholic.
    Sooo relax you, and good weekend n.n

    ReplyDelete
  2. those pictures are really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the comment hun! you have a very pretty blog <3

    would you like to follow eachother ?
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by! Awesome blog and very pretty pictures :)

    www.closetrework.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely pictures dear! Hope you had a great weekend on mon and tue! xx

    ReplyDelete